The ASHA CE Registry: Convenient, Accessible, Secure
The ASHA CE Registry is the only service that tracks the
ASHA CEUs you earn. If ASHA CEUs are requested at the time of course completion, the ASHA Approved CE Provider will report participation records to the ASHA CE Registry. The CE Registry awards ASHA CEUs and lists all the continuing education courses you have taken through ASHA's network of
Approved Continuing Education Providers for the years where the applicable fee has been paid.
Please Note: Only ASHA Approved CE Providers, approved by ASHA Continuing Education (CE), meet the qualifications to offer courses for ASHA CEUs. Courses that do not offer ASHA CEUs cannot be placed on your ASHA CE Registry transcript.
The ASHA CE Registry
functions much like a college registrar. In addition to maintaining a permanent, cumulative record of courses and their accompanying ASHA CEUs, official
transcripts can be issued upon request. The ASHA CE Registry is open to ASHA members, those who are ASHA certified, and other
Learn About the Benefits of Earning ASHA CEUs and Joining the ASHA CE Registry
Never stop learning! Earn ASHA Continuing Education Units (CEUs), and keep your CEU records organized and secure through the ASHA CE Registry. Watch this video to find out more about the benefits of earning ASHA CEUs and joining the ASHA CE Registry, and accomplish your professional goals with ASHA Continuing Education!
The benefits of using the ASHA CE Registry include:
- ASHA CE transcript:
View your transcript online or order an
official CE transcript.
- National Recognition:
State licensure boards accept ASHA CEUs towards license renewal.
- Certification Maintenance: Once you accrue 3.0 ASHA CEUs in your interval and have a "current" status, we will notify the Certification department of your compliance.
- Clinical Specialty Certification: Send your ASHA CE transcript as documentation of advanced professional education when applying to become a
Board Certified Specialist (BCS).
- Convenience: The ASHA CE Registry awards and tracks your ASHA CEUs and keeps continuing education records organized.
- Peace of Mind: Fire, flood, or spilled coffee; any of these can destroy certificates of attendance. The ASHA CE Registry is a permanent record. We've done the disaster planning for you.
- Customer Service: Call, write or e-mail. Knowledgeable and friendly ASHA CE Registry staff will assist you promptly.
- Find Courses: Easy access to more than
38,000 courses offered annually by ASHA Approved CE Providers.
Award (ASHA members and certificate holders only):
Formal recognition of professionals who have demonstrated their commitment to lifelong learning by earning 7.0 ASHA CEUs (70 contact hours) within a 36-month period.
The are four easy ways to
sign up for the ASHA CE Registry.
CE's frequently asked questions.
For further assistance, call an Action Center representative Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET at 800-498-2071 or
contact ASHA Continuing Education.