Created by ASHA: Practical, evidence-based courses from the name you trust
ASHA offers more than 1,300 hours of online continuing education (CE) content (600+ online courses) for audiologists and speech-language pathologists as part of our ever-growing catalog. ASHA-produced courses fit your needs: Live or self-study, however you like to learn, and whatever you need to learn, we have you covered.
ASHA Learning Pass
The ASHA Learning Pass gives you unlimited access to the practical, evidence-based online courses you’ve always trusted—for one convenient annual fee. Get the information you need, and earn ASHA CEUs, at your convenience.
You have the option to purchase an ASHA-created online course a la carte from our extensive catalog of credible, curated online content.
Live Webinar Lineup
ASHA creates more than two dozen live webinars each year, available as part of the ASHA Learning Pass and for individual purchase. Some of the topics we are working on for the second half of 2023 include:
- Behavior management
- Caregiver coaching in early intervention
- Collaboration in school settings
- Counseling for fluency
- Early intervention/infant hearing
- Esophageal dysphagia
- Ethics issues for audiologists
- Executive function
- Incorporating aural rehab into audiology practice
- Interprofessional education and practice for SLPs and educational audiologists
- Leveraging classroom-based service delivery
- Practice management for audiologists (4 webinars)
- Return-to-work for individuals with cognitive-communication deficits
- Reimbursement in different work settings
- Right hemisphere damage/apragmatism
- Social skills within a neurodiversity framework
- Sociolinguistics for audiologists and SLPs
- Supporting disciplinary literacy for adolescents
- Supporting students who are transitioning from school to workplace
- The SLP's role in literacy for elementary school students
- The SLP's role in literacy for middle and high school students
- The SLP's role in literacy for young children ages birth-3
- Traumatic brain injury and audiology (3 webinars)
- Treatment for adults with severe disabilities
ASHA produces several online and in-person conferences—including ASHA Convention—each year. See upcoming conferences and events.
Group pricing is available for purchases of multiple ASHA Learning Pass subscriptions.
ASHA Learning Center
You take, track, and manage your participation in ASHA-produced CE courses using the ASHA Learning Center, which you can access by logging into your ASHA Account.