Benefits to becoming a Provider
There are many benefits to becoming an ASHA Approved CE Provider. Becoming a Provider will help you:
- Raise your game! Your continuing education policies and procedures will be validated through rigorous standards [PDF] and ASHA Continuing Education (CE) review.
- Open doors! You will be able to reach more than 200,000 potential customers seeking CE through ASHA Approved CE Providers with over two-thirds of those customers completing a course offered for ASHA CEUs annually.
- Spread the word! ASHA CEFind will promote your courses, and, as a company or nonprofit group, you will stand out from others through recognition on ASHA's website.
- Spend less, market more. You will be eligible for special discounts on ASHA mailing lists and advertising resources.
Participants Also Reap Benefits
Your organization's ASHA Approved CE Provider status will also benefit course participants through:
- Licensure renewal: Licensing agencies with mandatory continuing education requirements accept ASHA CEUs.
- ASHA Certification renewal: ASHA CEUs are accepted toward ASHA's Certification Maintenance Requirements.
- Recognition of CE achievement: Earning ASHA CEUs is the only way to earn the Award for Continuing Education (ACE).
- High quality professional continuing education: Because Providers participate in a review process and meet explicit requirements, participants receive quality professional development activities.
Not sure if becoming an ASHA CE Provider is right for your organization? Learn more about Conducting a Cooperative Offering.