What types of services do you plan to provide?
- Speech-language pathology
- Speech, language, cognitive-communication
- Feeding and swallowing
- Audiometry-puretone threshold testing and speech
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Behavioral assessment
- Evoked potentials
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- "Traditional therapy"
- Services via telepractice
- Specialized treatments (e.g., software programs or treatments for which you have additional training, such as PROMPT or LSVT)
- Individual or group
- Hearing aid selection and fitting
- Assistive Technology
- Audiologic Re/habilitation
- Consultation with schools or other professionals
- Hearing conservation
- Expert testimony (e.g., forensic speech-language pathology and audiology)
- Individual training (e.g., presentations, social skills)
- Group training
- Presentations about speech-language pathology, communication or swallowing disorders, prevention, hearing and hearing loss, etc.
Do you plan to sell any products (e.g., therapy materials, books, devices, hearing aids, earmolds, assistive technology)?
- Describe the products
- Will you produce them yourself?
- Will you purchase them from others?
- Will you sell them directly or coordinate sales with a distributor?
Describe how your services are competitive
- What gives you an advantage over other practices?
Describe your pricing or fee structure