We know that you are working hard to stay safe and healthy, take care of your families, meet the needs of the individuals you serve, and find creative ways to connect from a distance. ASHA members’ and volunteers’ safety is our top priority, and we’re here to help you during this uncertain time. Check for the latest updates and resources, including on telepractice.

Please contact the Action Center (800-498-2071 or with any questions.

Funding Resources through Local Agencies/Programs

Speech-Language Pathology Services and Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Devices and Services

Back to Funding Resources main page

Local agencies sometimes receive donations or private funds to assist with various needs. The United Way may fund local speech and hearing centers. Check your telephone book for local programs and inquire about funding.

  • Child health centers
  • Speech and hearing centers
  • Organizations for older adults
  • Organizations for deaf and hard-of-hearing people
  • Religious organizations/institutions

Private Resources for Children and Adults

Funding for Adults

Funding for Children

Funding for Adults and Children

Federal Resources | State Resources | Funding Plans

ASHA Corporate Partners