New Hampshire Early Intervention Requirements for Practice

The information below is collected from state licensure boards or regulatory agencies responsible for developing requirements for the professions of audiology and/or speech-language pathology to work in the early intervention setting. The information is reviewed on an annual basis. Please be advised that laws, regulations, and policies may change at any time, so always check with your state for the most up-to-date information.

Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology


Master's degree


State licensure is issued by New Hampshire Speech-Language Pathology Governing Board.

Additional Requirements

Participate in an orientation program and develop an annual personal development plan.

Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology Assistant

State certification is issued by New Hampshire Speech-Language Pathology Governing Board.

  • Must be supervised as required by the Governing Board.

Agency Oversight

New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services, Family Centered Early Supports & Services


For further information regarding audiologists and speech-language pathologists working in the early intervention setting, please visit these websites:

New Hampshire Early Intervention Rules:

Questions regarding state advocacy issues? Call ASHA at 800-498-2071 and ask for the State Advocacy Team.

ASHA Corporate Partners