ASHA-PAC is the political action committee for the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. A political action committee (PAC) is an organization representing a specific cause or interest that raises funds to support the political campaigns of key legislators.
ASHA-PAC provides financial support to candidate committees for the U.S. House and Senate that recognize the importance of speech-language pathology and audiology services and who demonstrate concern for the rights of all citizens to receive these services. Contributions are made to the ASHA-PAC by ASHA members and are entirely voluntary.
ASHA-PAC is registered with the Federal Election Commission (FEC). Under the oversight of the FEC, ASHA-PAC files regular reports detailing the financial activities of the PAC. ASHA-PAC complies with all federal laws and regulations governing its operations.
Questions about ASHA-PAC? Contact us at email@example.com.
Opportunities for Political Leadership
PAC Circle ($1 – $49 annually)
- Membership ribbon at ASHA conferences
- Access to PAC Insiders on ASHA's Community site
- Recognition on ASHA-PAC website
Capitol Circle ($50 – $99 annually)
- Information on the elections, including PAC webinars
- All PAC Circle benefits
Gold Circle ($100 – $249 annually)
- Complimentary registration to one additional PAC-sponsored event
- Gold Circle membership pin
- All Capitol Circle benefits
Platinum Circle ($250 – $499 annually)
- Two free drink tickets to use at any ASHA sponsored event at convention
- Complimentary registration to all PAC sponsored events
- Platinum Circle membership pin
- All Gold and Capitol Circle benefits
Diamond Circle ($500 – $999 annually)
- Reserved seating at ASHA’s Opening Session and backstage access to meet the guest speaker
- Recognition at onsite ASHA events
- Receives an additional ticket to PAC sponsored events (for a guest to attend—total 2 tickets)
- Diamond Circle membership pin
- All Platinum, Gold, and Capitol Circle benefits
Champion's Circle ($1,000 – $5,000 annually)
- Reserved seating for two at ASHA Honors and Awards event at Annual Convention
- Complimentary registration for online CE conference (of choice)
- Receives three additional tickets to PAC sponsored events (for guests to attend—total 4 tickets)
- Champion's Circle membership pin
- All Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Capitol Circle benefits