Evidence-Based Practice Tutorials
Interactive and video resources to help clinicians expand their understanding of evidence-based practice (EBP).
- ASHA Webinar
- "Evidence-Based Practice Tools for Practicing Clinicians"
- Duke University
- A series of modules that guide you through the steps of EBP
- Equator Network
- Reporting guidelines organized by study type
- McMaster University
- Resources and guides for, and about, EBP
- Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine
- Tools and suggestions for implementing evidence-based practice
- Students 4 Best Evidence
- Resources related to evidence-based health care organized by topic
- University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
- An interprofessional tutorial exploring the EBP process