U.S. Virgin Islands

Licensing Requirements for Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists


No information is available on requirements for audiologists.

Speech-Language Pathologists

The U. S. Virgin Islands does not have a Speech Pathology Board. Speech pathology practitioners must obtain a business license from the Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs.  

Contact Information

Visit the Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs website of the government of the U.S. Virgin Islands.

St. Croix

Phone: 340-713-3522

St. John

Phone: 340-693-8036

St. Thomas

Phone: 340-714-3522

ASHA Corporate Partners