Submitting Certification Maintenance Compliance Forms
All Certificate holders must submit a Certification Maintenance Compliance Form to verify completion of the certification maintenance requirement. This is due on or before December 31 of the year your interval is completed, but may be submitted at any time within your 3-year maintenance interval after the hours have been accumulated.
Beginning with certificate holders in the January 1, 2020–December 31, 2022 certification maintenance interval: Out of 30 required professional development hours for certification maintenance, at least 1 hour must be in the area of ethics.
You can quickly and easily submit your Compliance Form online.
- Login to the
My Account section of the ASHA website.
- Under your account number, there is a section called "Certification." Select the link under that heading—e.g., "View Your 2019–2021 CCC-A Certification Maintenance Information".
- If you are dually certified you will see two links, one for each area of certification. You will need to select each link to submit your Compliance Form for each area.
- Once you select the link(s) you will go to the Online Status Page. Scroll down until you see a blue box that says "Submit Your Compliance Form."
- Select "Submit Your Compliance Form" to submit the form. Please note that selecting "submit" acts as your electronic signature on the form.
- Once you submit your form you will get a message instantly that your form has been received and the date of your next maintenance interval. You will also be notified if you have been
chosen for a random audit of your maintenance hours.
Please note: There is no need to submit certificates and supporting documents unless you have been selected to participate in the audit.