Created by ASHA: Practical, evidence-based courses from the name you trust
ASHA offers more than 1,350 hours of online continuing education (CE) content (750+ online courses) for audiologists and speech-language pathologists as part of our ever-growing catalog. ASHA-produced courses fit your needs: Live or self-study, however you like to learn, and whatever you need to learn, we have you covered.
ASHA Learning Pass
The ASHA Learning Pass gives you unlimited access to the practical, evidence-based online courses you’ve always trusted—for one convenient annual fee. Get the information you need, and earn ASHA CEUs, at your convenience.
You have the option to purchase an ASHA-created online course a la carte from our extensive catalog of credible, curated online content.
Live Webinar Lineup
ASHA creates 40+ live webinars each year, available as part of the ASHA Learning Pass and for individual purchase. Some of the topics we are working on for 2024 include:
- AAC and early intervention
- Autism spectrum disorder & hearing loss
- Cleft lip and palate
- Coding updates for audiologists
- Coding updates for SLPs
- Considerations for CSD professionals & students with disabilities (supervision)
- Culturally competent service delivery for audiologists
- Developmental language disorder (4 webinars)
- Dysphagia intervention – planning & implementation
- Dysphagia management – documentation & goal writing
- Early intervention (3 webinars)
- Educational audiology (3 webinars)
- Ethics for audiologists
- Hearing aids (3 webinars)
- HIPAA and FERPA
- Home health (4 webinars)
- Interprofessional practice in schools
- Literacy & hearing loss in diverse populations
- Mental health services for AAC users
- Mindfulness practices for patients
- Neurodivergence and early intervention
- Pediatric audiology (3 webinars)
- Pediatric voice assessment
- Pediatric voice treatment
- Right hemisphere damage
- School culture and climate
- Supervision for audiologists
- Tongue tie and infant feeding
- Translanguaging in communication sciences & disorders
- Trauma-informed care in schools – identifying signs & symptoms
- Writing defensible IEPs and ensuring ethical school-based SLP services
ASHA produces several online and in-person conferences—including ASHA Convention—each year. See upcoming conferences and events.
Group pricing is available for purchases of multiple ASHA Learning Pass subscriptions.
ASHA Learning Center
You take, track, and manage your participation in ASHA-produced CE courses using the ASHA Learning Center, which you can access by logging into your ASHA Account.