ASHA Learning Center
Courses taken from ASHA Professional Development are delivered through the ASHA Learning Center, which gives you 24/7 access to your courses, exams, and Certificates of Completion—giving you all the important information and access you need for your professional development.
When you take a class through the ASHA Learning Center, you can:
- Go at your own pace. Tests are taken in an untimed, open-book environment, giving you the flexibility to double check answers before submitting your test.
- Get immediate test results. With instant access, you know right away if you’ve passed the test or need to retake it.
- Access Certificates of Completion at any time. Need to provide proof of completion to employers or licensing boards? Not a problem! With the ASHA Learning Center, you have 24/7 access to your Certificates of Completion. Plus, we automatically report completions to the CE Registry, so official transcripts are always current.
For more information, check out the following tutorials:
ASHA Learning Center FAQs
How do I access the ASHA Learning Center?
- Select “My Account” in the top right corner of the ASHA homepage.
- Login using your ASHA login (your e-mail address) and password.
- Select “My Courses.”
Can anyone access the ASHA Learning Center?
Yes, all you need is an ASHA login (your e-mail address) and password. If you don't have one yet, go to the ASHA homepage, select “login,” and follow the prompts.
Is there an additional fee to use the ASHA Learning Center?
No. Access to the ASHA Learning Center comes with your course purchase.
How is the ASHA Learning Center different from the CE Registry?
The ASHA Learning Center manages the continuing education courses, seminars, programs, and workshops you purchase from ASHA Professional Development. The CE Registry functions like a college registrar. In addition to maintaining a permanent, cumulative record of courses and ASHA CEUs earned (taken from ASHA Professional Development or other providers), you may also request official transcripts from the CE Registry. The ASHA CE Registry is open to ASHA/NSSLHA members, those who are ASHA certified, and other eligible individuals.
How do I access my official transcripts?
Official transcripts can only be acquired through the ASHA CE Registry. If you’re a member of the ASHA CE Registry, you can access your CE Transcripts or go to the ASHA homepage and search for “transcripts.”