About ASHA Professional Development
Let ASHA Professional Development be your lifelong learning partner! We offer top-notch courses taught by industry leaders, vetted by ASHA experts, and developed by professional instructional designers.
You can rely on us to provide quality, up-to-date information on the subjects that matter most to you. And, of course, ASHA Professional Development is an ASHA Approved CE Provider and our courses are offered for ASHA CEUs.
With more than 350 courses offered for ASHA CEUs, you’re sure to find the right course for your needs, and in a format that suits your individual learning style.
- Assessment, Amplification, and Audiologic Rehabilitation
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Cochlear Implants and Auditory Processing
- Hearing, Hearing Loss, and Balance
- Language and Literacy
- Multicultural Issues
- Neurogenic Speech and Language
- Reimbursement and Medicare
- School-Based Issues
- Speech and Voice Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Practice Management
- Introductory: Assumes little or no familiarity with the area covered. These courses give a general orientation and increased awareness of the subject matter.
- Intermediate: Assumes a general familiarity with the literature and professional practice within the area covered. These courses increase your understanding of and ability to apply the subject matter.
- Advanced: Assumes thorough familiarity with current literature and professional practice in the area covered. These courses focus on recent advances, future direction, and applications of research related to the subject matter.
Reprints and Distribution Policy
Unless specified, printed and electronic course content cannot be copied, distributed, or re-broadcast. To request permission to reprint or distribute course content, contact email@example.com
Statement on Evidence-Based Practice
It is the position of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association that audiologists and speech-language pathologists incorporate the principles of evidence-based practice in clinical decision making to provide high-quality clinical care. The term evidence-based practice refers to an approach in which current, high-quality research evidence is integrated with practitioner expertise and client preferences and values into the process of making clinical decisions.
Participants are encouraged to actively seek and critically evaluate the evidence basis for clinical procedures presented in this and other educational programs.
Adopted by the
Scientific and Professional Education Board, April 2006