As of July 2011, individuals who are not ASHA members or ASHA certificate holders must demonstrate that he/she is eligible to earn ASHA CEUs by providing documentation for one or more of the following areas:
- Licensed by a state or provincial regulatory agency to practice speech-language pathology (SLP) or audiology
- Credentialed by a state regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Credentialed by a national regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Currently enrolled in a masters or doctoral program in SLP or audiology
- Engaged in a Clinical Fellowship under the supervision of an individual with their ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
You may demonstrate your eligibility by completing the applicable information below.
* indicates required field.