Corporate Partner: The Speech Pathology Group (SPG)
Find Your Perfect Career Fit With SpPG
What began with a single SLP in 1991, The Speech Pathology Group (SPG) has grown into one of the largest and most respected leading providers in speech and language services in California. We offer several diverse and flexible positions in Early Intervention, School-Based, Medical and Clinical Settings throughout California. Still a small company at heart, SPG offers comprehensive trainings, innovative programs and outstanding opportunities. All with the same thoughtful, nurturing approach devoted to caring for our therapists and our clients.
At SPG we’ve grown a lot over the years. And so will you.
- Immediate FT/PT Positions Available Throughout California
- Outstanding CF Mentorship Program
- Regional Clinical Supervisors -Resource and On-Site Support for ALL Employees
- AAC Mentorship Program
- Special Interest Groups (Bilingual SIG + Behavior SIG)
- In-House/Remote Professional Development Trainings + Earn Free CE Credits
- Professional Development and License Renewal Monies
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 k with Company Match
SPG knows the importance and value of continued education and the prominent role it plays in contributing to professional growth, not only for our own therapists, but for the SLP community as a whole. We collaborate with local SELPAs and LEAs to provide professional development activities that are both engaging and cutting-edge. Plus, as a California Professional Development Provider, all our trainings/in-services are eligible for state and ASHA continuing education credits.
To see how your career can take new heights, visit us today at