Grand Rounds in COVID-19 Rehab
Online Conference | June 8–20, 2022
ASHA has been holding highly rated online conferences for more than a decade, and we’re sure you will enjoy the high-quality content you’ve come to expect of ASHA educational events. The ASHA Health Care Summit online conference is:
- Convenient. Listen to recorded sessions whenever and wherever—even on mobile devices!
- Hybrid. Learn at your own pace by watching sessions as you have time, and participate in scheduled live chats to interact with speakers.
- Comprehensive. Get relevant, apply-today information and techniques that will help you work with those you serve better than before.
- Effortless. Relax—there's no test! Sit back, listen to the presentations, participate in the live video chats with presenters, and earn CE credit.
The 2022 ASHA Health Care Summit online conference includes:
- Recorded sessions, available on demand during the 13-day conference. Unlike in-person conferences with concurrent sessions, you can "attend" all the presentations! Pause or re-watch parts of sessions or entire sessions if you like.
- Scheduled live chats, where you can ask presenters questions in real time. Video chat sessions are recorded and posted shortly after each live online event, so you can learn from other attendees’ questions.
- Discussion boards related to each session. Post your comments and questions, and get reactions from other conference participants and presenters.
- Handouts and other resources you can print or save to refer to after the conference ends.
- Opportunities to network with your community of colleagues who experience the same challenges and successes as you do. Connect on the discussion boards, post a professional profile, and send direct messages via the in-conference message center.
- CE credit—earn up to 1.95 ASHA CEUs or 19.5 professional development hours.
How To Access
Paid registrants can log in beginning June 8, 2022. Go to My Account and enter your username and password. Under "ASHA Courses and Orders," select the “2022 ASHA Health Care Summit” link. Problems accessing the online conference? View our Technical Tips.
Note: Online conferences work differently than webinars and other ASHA Professional Development courses. You do not access online conferences through the My Courses tab in your ASHA Learning Center. Rather, online conferences appear in your ASHA Account under "ASHA Courses and Orders" beginning on the first day of the event.
Requests for Reasonable Accommodations
ASHA is dedicated to making its courses, events, meetings, and Convention accessible to all. We strive to provide access—to the fullest extent possible—to activities based on an awareness of participants’ needs. If you require assistance for the online conference, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.