Phonological Awareness Training Program: A Speech Language Pathologist’s Tool for Training Teachers
The Phonological Awareness Training Program (PATP) is a complete resource for speech-language pathologists who want to provide professional development for classroom educators in phonological awareness knowledge, skills, and instructional methods to improve children’s literacy outcomes.
The program contains the following resources:
- Complete lesson plans and activities
- Exercises and answer keys
- Pre- and post-training assessments
- A progress monitoring assessment
- A classroom progress monitoring chart
- Activities and games for educators to use in the classroom
- Further phonological awareness resources
- Access to an online resource containing printable materials and PowerPoint slides
When you purchase the print or eBook you will get instant access to your digital content. Click on the “Access Your Content” link on your order confirmation screen or your email receipt. You will be prompted to sign in using your ASHA credentials. You will need to be connected to the Internet to view your content. You can access your content from any of your devices or computers from the “My Library” tab on the store, or via your ASHA Account page. Please note that this digital product is non-refundable.