Posting Date: 7/28/2023
Location: Rockville, MD
Cluster/Team: Marketing & Sales Cluster / Marketing Team
Coach: Chief Marketing & Sales Officer
Salary Range (Non-Negotiable): $61,931 – $68,812
FLSA Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
This position supports the Operations Division by providing assistance with the B2B sales business functions 75% of the time and Finance functions 25% of the time. To support B2B, the position provides operational and administrative support and assists with new and established customer relationships. This position also provides administrative support for the Finance Cluster, especially as it relates to financial data entry and management for Non-Dues Revenue activities.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing and Sales Officer and also works closely with ASHA’s Chief Financial Officer.
The major duties of the incumbent are as follows:
- Work with the Asset Sales, Career Management Services, and Corporate Partnership teams on the coordination, management, and fulfillment of B2B sales on such areas as collecting and processing client marketing materials; updating and proofing fulfilment reports; data entry; ordering materials, supplies and products; processing invoices and reconciling financial information; and other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate with promotional product vendors to research and identify products, negotiate pricing, and deliver promotional items.
- Coordinate with the Creative Media and Digital Communication teams to deliver artwork for sponsorships, and fulfill on digital assets for Corporate Partnerships, event sponsorships, and Career Management Services.
- Work with the Marketing and Sales teams to improve sales fulfillment by developing standardized tools, methodologies, and business processes.
- Assist with special projects related to B2B sales and marketing as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the Finance cluster as needed.
- Provide follow-up with various groups on outstanding and missing support documents for vendor, banking, and other information.
- Assist with ASHA’s membership renewal cycle including dues processing, responding to member inquiries, updating member accounts, help with periodic data clean-ups, and other projects.
- Assist the Accounts Receivable Team with reviewing and documenting lockbox correspondence files and forwarding documents to appropriate stakeholders within ASHA.
- Update individual & organization netForum records based on in-house and Lockbox correspondence.
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- 4 to 6 years administrative or related experience
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Demonstrated skill in the use of:
- Microsoft Office programs
- Customer Relation Management systems (CRMs) such as netFORUM or Salesforce
- Social media platforms
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Excellent data entry, proofreading, spelling, and grammar skills
- Ability to develop business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and pay strict attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver with ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both collaboratively within a team environment and independently.