Corporate Partner: LSVT Global
LSVT Global, Inc. pioneered the Lee Silverman Voice Treatments (LSVT LOUD™ and LSVT BIG™), innovative and clinically-proven protocols for improving communication and movement in individuals with Parkinson disease with application to children and adults with other neurological conditions.
LSVT Global trains speech-language clinicians worldwide in a research based, proprietary speech treatment protocol developed by its founders. Clinicians are trained through both in-person and online LSVT Global Workshops in the LSVT protocols and technical products (LSVT Companion® System) for treating patients with Parkinson disease and other neurological disorders. LSVT Global’s training programs and technical delivery mechanism enables global access to these life-changing methods.
LSVT LOUD courses are available for both SLP professionals and students.
Online LSVT LOUD Training & Certification Workshops
- Receive the same content and certification as the Live LSVT LOUD Training and Certification Workshop
- Self-paced course with 90 days unlimited online access
- Learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home
"Thank you so much. This was the first online course I have tried and I was hesitant at first, but all the visuals, the enthusiasm, and videos made it just as interesting as attending a live course."
LIVE LSVT LOUD Training and Certification Workshops
- Presents fundamental underlying key treatment elements, efficacy data supporting treatment outcomes, details of treatment tasks, and practical considerations.
- Includes hands-on practice
- Discusses application of the LSVT LOUD treatment to pediatric and adult motor speech disorders
- Choose your location and network with faculty and colleagues
"This training was very empowering. Treatment implementation is clear and well organized. Homework tasks are simple and required low cognitive level which is perfect my clients. I can’t wait to use the treatment with my clients."
LSVT Companion System: Clinician and Home Editions
- Clinical tools to improve LSVT LOUD treatment efficiency
- Collect treatment data automatically
- Walk clients through treatment sessions
The LSVT Companion Research Study, "Innovative Technology for the Assisted Delivery of Intensive Voice Treatment (LSVT®LOUD) for Parkinson Disease," was selected for the 2012 AJSLP Editor's award. An article selected for an Editors’ Award is the one that the Editor and Associate Editor feel meets the highest quality standards in research design, presentation, and impact for a given year. It is truly a high honor.