Content for ASHA's Practice Portal is developed through a comprehensive process that includes multiple rounds of subject matter expert input and review. ASHA extends its gratitude to the following subject matter experts who were involved in the development of the Clinical Education and Supervision page:
- Stephanie L. Adamovich, PhD, CCC-A
- Maria T. Armiento-DeMaria, MA, CCC-SLP, TSHH
- Judith A. Brasseur, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Natalie M. Lenzen, AuD, CCC-A
- Vicki C. McCready, MA, CCC-SLP
- Kevin M. McNamara, MA, CCC-SLP
- Cheryl K. Messick, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Elaine A. Mormer, PhD, CCC-A
- Nancy L. Nelson, AuD, CCC-A
- Lauren A. Shaffer, PhD, CCC-A
- Barbara L. Zucker, MA, CCC-SLP
In addition, ASHA thanks the members of the Ad Hoc Committee on Supervision in Speech-Language Pathology, whose work was foundational to the development of this content. Members of the committee were Lisa O'Connor (chair), Christine Baron, Thalia Coleman, Barbara Conrad, Wren Newman, Kathy Panther, and Janet E. Brown (ex officio). Brian B. Shulman, vice president for professional practices in speech-language pathology (2006–2008), served as the monitoring officer.
Citing Practice Portal Pages
The recommended citation for this Practice Portal page is:
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. (n.d.). Clinical Education and Supervision. (Practice Portal). Retrieved month, day, year, from www.asha.org/Practice-Portal/Professional-Issues/Clinical-Education-and-Supervision/.