Bilingual Service Delivery Content Development
Content for ASHA's Practice Portal is developed through a comprehensive process that includes multiple rounds of subject matter expert input and review. ASHA extends its gratitude to the following subject matter experts who were involved in the development of the Bilingual Service Delivery page:
- Raquel T. Anderson, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Lauren Calandruccio, PhD, CCC-A
- Maria Diana Gonzales, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Mark M. Guiberson, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Henriette W. Langdon, EdD, CCC-SLP
- Nihdi Mahendra, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Ishara Ramkissoon, PhD, CCC-A
- Celeste A. Roseberry-McKibbin, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Melissa D. White, MA, CCC-SLP
In addition, ASHA thanks the members of the Committee on the Status of Racial Minorities, whose work was foundational to the development of this content, including Lupe L. Delgado, Gladys F. DeVane, Doreen G. Holliman, Hortencia Kayser (chair), Jeniece E. Nelson, William T. Simpkins, Jr., Deborah W. White, and Lorraine Cole (ex officio). Robert L. Douglass served as monitoring vice president.
Citing Practice Portal Pages
The recommended citation for this Practice Portal page is:
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (n.d.). Bilingual Service Delivery (Practice Portal). Retrieved month, day, year, from www.asha.org/Practice-Portal/Professional-Issues/Bilingual-Service-Delivery.