Spoken Language Disorders Content Development
Content for ASHA's Practice Portal is developed through a comprehensive process that includes multiple rounds of subject matter expert input and review. ASHA extends its gratitude to the following subject matter experts who were involved in the development of the Spoken Language Disorders page.
- Sandra L. Gillam, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Alan G. Kamhi, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Vicki A. Reed, EdD, CCC-SLP
- Mabel L. Rice, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Raul Rojas, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Elaine R. Silliman, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Carol E. Westby, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Kathleen A. Whitmire, PhD, CCC-SLP
Citing Practice Portal Pages
The recommended citation for this Practice Portal page is:
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (n.d.). Spoken Language Disorders. (Practice Portal). Retrieved month, day, year, from www.Practice-Portal/Clinical-Topics/Spoken-Language-Disorders.