Childhood Fluency Disorders Content Development
Content for ASHA’s Childhood Fluency Disorders Practice Portal page was developed through a comprehensive process that includes multiple rounds of subject matter expert input and review. ASHA thanks the following individuals, who, in 2014, made significant contributions to the development of this content.
- Craig E. Coleman, MA, CCC-SLP
- Brooke S. Leiman, MA, CCC-SLP
- Corrin G. Richels, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Kathleen Scaler Scott, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Vivian Sisskin, MS, CCC-SLP
- Glen M. Tellis, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Dale F. Williams, PhD, CCC-SLP
- J. Scott Yaruss, PhD, CCC-SLP
ASHA also extends its gratitude to the following subject matter experts who were involved in the review and development of this page:
- Joseph G. Donaher, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Diane C. Games, MA, CCC-SLP
- Carolyn M. Mayo, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Charles A. Osborne, MA, CCC-SLP
- Rosalee C. Shenker, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Anu Subramanian, PhD, CCC-SLP
In addition, ASHA thanks the members of the Steering Committee of ASHA’s Special Interest Division on Fluency and Fluency Disorders (Division 4) whose work preceded this content. Members were Gordon Blood, Eugene Cooper, Hugo Gregory, John Hanley, Charles Healey, Stephen Hood, Kenneth S. Louis, Theodore Peters, C.W. Starkweather, Janice Westbrook. Lyn Goldberg and Michelle Ferketic served as ex officios. Crystal Cooper, Diane L. Eger, and Nancy Creaghead served as monitoring vice presidents.
Citing Practice Portal Pages
The recommended citation for this Practice Portal page is:
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (n.d.). Fluency Disorders in Childhood (Practice Portal). Retrieved month, day, year, from http://www.asha.org/Practice-Portal/Clinical-Topics/Childhood-Fluency-Disorders.