NSSLHA Chapter Affiliation
More than 300 NSSLHA Chapters are located on college and university campuses in the United States and Puerto Rico. Become affiliated with National NSSLHA today!
- Chapters can be housed in undergraduate- or graduate-only programs, or a combination of undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Chapters operate autonomously, with their own officers, set of bylaws, regulations, and policies.
- Chapter advisors must hold current ASHA membership. They are not required to hold ASHA certification.
- Chapter presidents and vice-presidents must hold current National NSSLHA membership.
At the beginning of each academic year (or any time there is a change in leadership), chapters must:
- Submit the Chapter Affiliation form (below)
- E-mail a copy of your chapter's bylaws to the National NSSLHA office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the Chapter Affiliation form is submitted and documentation is received, you will receive approval or an explanation of "pending status" from the National NSSLHA office within 5–10 business days.
Chapter Affiliation Form
* indicates required field.