Clinical Strategies and Resources for Telepractice with School Age Children
August 25, 2015
7:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. ET
Sponsored by SIG 18 Telepractice
This text chat will discuss strategies and procedures that help build clinical interactions and form a strong working relationship with school-aged children who receive telepractice. Topics that will be discussed include:
- strategies to facilitate team collaboration, concerns or barriers;
- troubleshooting techniques,
- lesson plans,
- behavior management,
- presentation of material.
The following panelists will answer questions:
- Michelle Boisvert, PhD, CCC-SLP, co-owner and head clinician at WorldTide, Inc. and specializes in telepractice for the delivery of direct and indirect clinical services.
- Nerissa Hall, PhD., CCC-SLP, ATP, co-owner of Communicare, LLC and specializes in augmentative and alternative communication and assistive technology.
This free event is open to all ASHA members (it is not offered for CEUs).
Live Blog Clinical Strategies and Resources for Telepractice with School-Age Children