COVID-19: ASHA Audiology Virtual
Topic Focus: Clinical Audiology Service Delivery Considerations During COVID-19
Event Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 8:00 – 9:30 p.m. EDT
The 2020 ASHA Audiology virtual town hall focused on considerations for service delivery by clinical audiologists during COVID-19. In response to questions from members around the country about the challenges and opportunities of continued care for clients/patients, the ASHA Audiology Team
hosted a discussion with a panel of experts to brainstorm service delivery options and innovative solutions.
- Moderator: Tricia Ashby-Scabis, AuD, CCC-A, Director of Audiology Professional Practices, ASHA
- Kim Delahanty, BSN, PHN, MBA/HCM, CIC, FAPIC, Delahanty Infection Prevention Clinical Epidemiology Consulting
- Donna Euben, Esq., Director of Ethics, ASHA
- Janet McNichol, SPHR, CAE, Director of Human Resources, ASHA
- Karen Muñoz, EdD, CCC-A, Joint Committee on Infant Hearing
- Jeffrey P. Regan, MA, Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy, ASHA
town hall is the third in a series that will discuss unique practice challenges
in different settings during COVID-19.