Manager, Accreditation Systems
Posting Date: 11/17/2017
Location: Rockville, MD
Cluster/Team: Standards & Ethics
Coach: Associate Director, Accreditation Services
Salary Range (Non-Negotiable): $65,340–$72,600
FLSA Exemption Status: Exempt
The purpose of this position is to manage and administer technical platforms used by the Accreditation unit and the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) pertaining to accreditation data collection, reporting and tracking systems, and the online report submission and workspace
platforms for the Accreditation unit and CAA.
- Stay informed about technical upgrades and features for technical platforms utilized by the Accreditation unit to provide expertise to accreditation staff and constituents about the administration, maintenance, and testing of these platforms and implementation of technical initiatives pertinent to the Accreditation program. Consult with accreditation Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) pertaining to content and process related issues, and prepare and deliver presentations as appropriate. Provide reports to inform decision making.
- Manage, administer and maintain the online technical platforms used to collect accreditation reports and conduct accreditation reviews. Collaborate on the planning, implementation, and documentation for all phases of online accreditation report fielding and reviews. Develop standard operating procedures and user resources, implement quality management processes, coordinate and conduct user acceptance testing, prepare and disseminate communications.
- Manage, administer, and maintain the CAA and Accreditation ASHAnet web workspaces. Serve as liaison and subject matter expert pertaining to design and technical functionality of the workspace. Document standard operating procedures and develop user resources.
- Provide technical assistance to members of accredited programs, including program directors, faculty and staff, members of the CAA, site visitors, and accreditation staff regarding the online reporting and review platforms, NetFORUM, and ASHAnet and other technical related resources related to the Accreditation program. Identify and appropriately refer technical issues to Information Systems (IS) team for resolution.
- Coordinate information exchange and collaborate with accreditation unit members to prepare management reports to assist CAA in decision-making and quality improvement. Contribute to data cleanup and the development of standard ad hoc data reports, lists, and counts administered by the Accreditation team.
- Update and maintain accreditation invoicing records in coordination with Finance team. Respond to program inquiries related to the status of invoices and payments.
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years' experience in non-profit association
- Data base management and administration experience
- Experience in communicating with higher education faculty and administration and/or members of professional associations preferred.
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Technological experience in database management and administration, using an integrated systems approach
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical procedures and requirements, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated proficiency using technology to organize and execute projects (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, netFORUM, databases, electronic bulletin boards, Internet), presentations, and documents
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- communicate effectively to proactively influence the action of others, both orally and in writing
- initiate and manage multiple projects and prioritize workload
- monitor and identify trends and recommend improvements
- interact in a professional manner with ASHA staff, volunteer leaders, members, and consumers
- work with teams
- independently identify and manage sensitive and confidential matters
Find out how to apply. Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
EOE/minorities, women, persons with disabilities, veterans with disabilities and Vietnam veterans are encouraged to apply.