Early Career Contributions in Research Award
The Award for Early Career Contributions in Research is designed to acknowledge significant scientific accomplishments by individuals beyond the dissertation and within five years of receiving their doctoral degree or other terminal degree. This award may be given to an individual or individuals under contract with an institution of higher education or other institution where research in communication sciences and disorders and sciences is being conducted.
The Committee on Honors awards nominees solely on the information provided in the nomination document prepared by the sponsor. When information and/or documentation are incomplete, the Committee may be unable to award deserving individuals.
- Sponsor and nominee are ASHA members in good standing
- Sponsor and nominee may not be members of ASHA's Special Interest Group 10 Steering Committee
- Sponsor has provided the following factual information in support of the nominee:
- Sponsor's letter of support detailing the nominee's credentials (including appropriate publications, grants, or other awards), specific research contributions and a description of the significance (and/or potential future significance) of these contributions
- Brief professional vita
- Nomination materials, including all supporting documentation, may not exceed five single-spaced pages, with a font size of 12 point
- All supporting documentation must be combined into one pdf document
- General Requirements
Failure to adhere to all required components and instructions will result in rejection of the nomination, including exceeding the specified number of pages.
Still Have Questions? Contact email@example.com.