Certificate of Recognition for Special Contributions in Multicultural Affairs
View a list of past recipients.
The Certificate of Recognition for Special Contributions in Multicultural Affairs is designed to signify distinguished achievement and contributions as evidenced by significant recent accomplishments in speech-language pathology and/or audiology and hearing, language or speech science in any of the following areas:
- multicultural professional education
- multicultural research
- clinical service to multicultural populations
The Committee on Honors awards nominees solely on the information provided in the nomination document prepared by the sponsor. When information and/or documentation are incomplete, the Committee may be unable to award deserving individuals.
- Sponsor and nominee are ASHA members in good standing
- Distinguished achievement and contributions may have been time focused or may have spanned a lifetime
- Sponsor has provided the following information in support of the nominee:
- Letter of support, which includes a summary of the nominee's credentials and description of the nominee's specific contributions in the area of multicultural diversity
- Brief professional vita
- Nomination materials, including all supporting documentation, may not exceed 10 single-spaced pages with a 12 point font size
- All supporting documentation must be combined into one pdf document
- General Requirements
Failure to adhere to all required components and instructions will result in rejection of the nomination, including any materials exceeding the specified number of pages.
Nomination schedule and submission process
Still Have Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.