Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Contributions in International Achievement
View a list of past recipients.
The Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Contribution in International Achievement is designed to recognize distinguished achievements and significant contributions in the area of communication disorders revealing great international impact from their work. ASHA members and non-members are eligible based on their work in one or more of the following areas:
- international education
- program development
- service delivery to persons with communication disorders
Only one award may be given each year.
Nominees may include individuals or groups who have collaborated with others from more than one country and have made an impact on one other country other than the United States. These achievements and contributions may have been time-focused or may have spanned a lifetime.
The Committee on Honors awards nominees solely on the information provided in the nomination document prepared by the sponsor. When information and/or documentation are incomplete, the Committee may be unable to award deserving individuals.
- Sponsor is an ASHA member in good standing
- Distinguished achievement and contributions have had an international impact in the area of communication disorders
- Sponsor has provided the following information in support of the nominee:
- Letter of support, which includes a summary of the nominee's credentials and description of the nominee's specific contributions in the area(s) noted above
- Brief professional vita
- Nomination materials, including all supporting documentation, may not exceed 10 single-spaced pages with a 12 point font size
- All supporting documentation must be combined into one pdf document
- General Requirements
Failure to adhere to all required components and instructions will result in rejection of the nomination, including any materials exceeding the specified number of pages.
Nomination schedule and submission process
Still Have Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.