You do not have JavaScript Enabled on this browser. Please enable it in order to use the full functionality of our website.

Speech, Language, and Swallowing

The professionals who are educated to assess speech and language development and to treat speech and language disorders are called speech-language pathologists (sometimes informally referred to as speech therapists). Speech-language pathologists can also help people with swallowing disorders.

What's "normal"?

What if I have concerns?

Where can I get help?

Información en español

ASHA Corporate Partners