July 7–9, 2017 (Plus pre-conference workshops on July 6, 2017)
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
New Orleans, Louisiana
Looking for a conference that’s all about your practice setting? Find it in New Orleans! ASHA is co-locating three conferences this summer:
Schools Connect 2017,
Health Care Connect 2017, and
Private Practice Connect 2017.
Registration and housing are now open! Register now before rates go up on June 1. See the
2017 prices and policies as well as info on
accommodations and travel.
Book Your Hotel Now!
Get practical solutions for your everyday challenges by attending the sessions that apply to your specific concerns, led by the experts in your field.
- Explore the
program and read detailed
session descriptions for each conference.
- Earn up to 1.7
continuing education credits in just one weekend (up to 2.0 if you also participate in a Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Develop new skills at 2½ days of education sessions targeted to your learning needs—and extend your learning at the poster sessions on Saturday.
- Share experiences, challenges, and solutions with other SLPs from your practice setting.
- Build relationships with colleagues and
experts, old and new, at receptions, lunches, and roundtables.
- Get the latest research and cutting-edge takeaways you can apply right away.
- Find the best solutions, new technologies, and services for your practice in the
- Earn even more CE hours when you purchase the
PLUS Package recordings and join the Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association for
pre-conference workshops on Thursday afternoon (for an
- Explore all the charm New Orleans has to offer! Known for its cuisine, neighborhoods, music, and culture, New Orleans was named one of the “world’s greatest cities” by Travel and Leisure magazine.
Explore the city.
Join us to learn and connect with others who share your unique set of challenges and concerns and are looking for focused dialogue. Whether you’re a speech-language pathologist who works in a school, health care, or private practice setting, each conference focuses on the challenges you face in your practice setting.
Be an Exhibitor
Connect with engaged SLPs and build your business!
Find out more about exhibiting.
2016 ASHA Connect attendees: Visit the 2016
program planner website to log in and access handouts.
ASHA would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous support. Sponsors are not responsible for the content of this conference nor does ASHA endorse their products or services.