July 7–9, 2017 (Plus pre-conference workshops on July 6, 2017*)
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
New Orleans, Louisiana
Looking for a conference that’s all about your practice setting? Find it in New Orleans! ASHA is co-locating three conferences this summer: Schools Connect, Health Care Connect, and Private Practice Connect.
Get practical solutions for your everyday challenges by attending the sessions that apply to your specific concerns, led by the experts in your field.
- Earn up to 1.7 continuing education credits in just one weekend
- Develop new skills at 2½ days of education sessions targeted to your learning needs—and extend your learning at the poster sessions on Saturday
- Share experiences, challenges, and solutions with other SLPs from your practice setting
- Build relationships with colleagues and experts, old and new, at receptions, lunches, and roundtables
- Get the latest research and cutting-edge takeaways you can apply right away
- Find the best solutions, new technologies, and services for your practice in the exhibit hall
- Earn even more CE hours when you purchase the PLUS Package recordings** and join the Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association for pre-conference workshops* on Thursday afternoon!
- Explore all the charm New Orleans has to offer
Join us to learn and connect with others who share your unique set of challenges and concerns and are looking for focused dialogue. Whether you’re a speech-language pathologist who works in a school, health care, or private practice setting, each conference focuses on the challenges you face in your practice setting.
Mark your calendar! Registration and housing open April 20, 2017. See the 2017 prices so you can plan ahead!
Known for its cuisine, neighborhoods, music, and culture, New Orleans was named one of the “world’s greatest cities” by Travel and Leisure magazine. Explore the city.
Be an Exhibitor
Connect with engaged SLPs and build your business! Find out more about exhibiting.
Call for Papers
The 2017 Schools Connect, Health Care Connect, and Private Practice Connect Call for Papers is now closed. Acceptance/rejection notifications will go out on March 24, 2017.
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
ASHA has been alerted that a housing company has reached out to some ASHA members implying that it is a partner of ASHA or it is ASHA's housing company. ASHA is not using the services of a housing company for the 2017 Connect conferences. Reservations will be accepted directly by the two official hotels contracted by ASHA, the Hyatt Regency New Orleans and the Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome, beginning April 20, 2017. Complete reservation and contact information will be available on this page beginning that day.
Please know that most reputable housing companies do not solicit or initiate contact with you and that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies may have costly consequences. Other companies may not provide the prices, service, and reliability available from the hotels and partners with whom ASHA contracts. If you are contacted by a company that claims to be our housing provider, please immediately e-mail us at [email protected].
2016 ASHA Connect attendees: Visit the 2016 program planner website to log in and access handouts.
* Pre-conference workshops hosted by the Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association will be held on July 6, 2017, from 1 p.m.–4 p.m. Central time for an additional fee.
** The PLUS Package includes online access to more than 70 recorded sessions from the three conferences and is available only with full Connect registrations. The exact number of CE credits may change due to presenter cancellations, number of sessions, or technical difficulties. Pre-conference workshops, interactive labs, and poster sessions are not included. Participants cannot earn credit for recordings for sessions for which they claimed credit at the live events. The PLUS Package recordings will be available from August 1, 2017–November 1, 2017, only.
ASHA would like to thank the following event sponsors for their generous support:
ASHA thanks our event sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for the content of this conference nor does ASHA endorse their products or services.