|Issue Focus: Healthcare Simulations
Access Academics & Research addresses the specific needs of faculty, researchers, and PhD students.
CSD Education Survey Updates
Healthcare Simulations in Clinical Education
- MARC Mentoring Program Enrollment Now Open
- Register! Advancing the Scholarship and Practice of Teaching and Learning in CSD. Massachusetts Speech Language Hearing Association (MSHA) and ASHA Pre-Convention Workshop, November 14, 2018, 1:30–4:30 p.m.
- Faculty: Provide students with extra resources found on the National NSSLHA blog. There, students will find tips on transitioning to grad school, answers to CF questions from ASHA’s CF guru, and more!
- New Certification Standards 2020 Coming Soon! Read about the changes to the Audiology and Speech Language Pathology standards
- National Academies of Practice Forum Call for Abstracts – Due August 29; themes: Advocacy for Interprofessional Collaboration, IPP Models for Population Health, and Person-Centered Quality Healthcare
- Applications open August 2018 for the February 6-8, 2019 IPEC Interprofessional Leadership Development Program for deans, senior academic administrators, and IPE/IPP academic champions
- View upcoming events
by Carol Dudding and Susan B. Ingram, James Madison University
Spotlight on People and Programs
Funding, Research and Grants
Visit ASHA's Online Career Center for more job opportunities