Regional Dialect Variation in the Vowel Systems of Normally Developing Children
This self-study contains content from the following journal:
Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research (JSLHR)
Note: This program requires the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete.
- Use the link to the right to open a PDF of the article, which can be printed or read on-screen.
- Download a copy of the CE Test Questions [PDF] for review. You may use this to determine your answers before attempting the exam.
- Read the articles in their entirety.
- After reading the articles, select the "CEU Test" link to take the exam. You have three attempts to pass the test. Each time you select the test link, one attempt is exhausted.
- A notice of completion is mailed to you upon successful completion.
- CEUs are reported automatically for members of the ASHA CE Registry.
|Complete the CEU Test.
If you have any difficulty with this program, please contact:
ASHA Professional Development
1-800-498-2071, ext. 8593
or e-mail email@example.com