Getting Your Clinical Fellowship (CF) Approved
- Complete no less than 36 weeks of full-time experience (or the equivalent FTE experience) during which you accumulate no less than 1,260 hours.
- Complete your CF in 4 years (48 months) or less from the date of initiation of the experience.
- You must have been evaluated by your mentoring SLP during each third of the experience using the Clinical Fellowship Skills Inventory [PDF].
- You must have scored at least a "3" or above on the identified core skills during the final segment of the CF.
- Your supervisor must have been certified during the entire CF experience.