Clinicians and Researchers Collaborating (CLARC)
The CLARC program is an online tool designed to enable clinicians and researchers to identify each other for the purpose of forming research collaborations.
Any clinician or researcher who is an ASHA member.
How to Participate
- Enroll as a clinician or a researcher.
- Search the CLARC database for a "match" to pursue a research partnership.
- Contact potential collaborators to discuss the nature and purpose of your research collaboration.
- Collaborations will vary according to the needs of the pairs (e.g., access to clinical populations, research design, and identifying/measuring outcomes from clinical services).
As a member of the CLARC Community, you can take advantage of other features such as
- tracking your CLARC relationships,
- participating in discussion forums on CLARC topics,
- searching for resources on CLARC collaborations.
For additional information, see the CLARC FAQs or contact the Academic Affairs and Research Education Unit at [email protected].