ASHA CEO Update
The CEO Updates are intended to provide ASHA members with a more in-depth view of various National Office units, their key member services and the names and roles of ASHA staff in those units. Information about recent staff changes and ASHA National Office recognitions/awards is also included.
Arlene A. Pietranton,
Subscribe to the ASHA Headlines e-mail list and keep up to date on the latest news from your association.
Many thanks to those who have provided feedback or suggestions regarding these updates.
- February 2017 – 2016 Cost Savings and Efficiencies at ASHA's National Office
- January 2017 – Responding to Member Needs: ASHA Free CEU Courses
- December 2016 – ASHA 2017 Public Policy Agenda
- September 2016 – Update on the ASHA-PAHO Collaboration, A Model of International Cooperation
- July 2016 – Update on Non-Dues Revenue
- March 2016 – State of the Association
- February 2016 – 2015 Cost Savings and Efficiencies at ASHA's National Office