ASHA CEO Update
The CEO Updates are intended to provide ASHA members with a more in-depth view of various National Office units, their key member services and the names and roles of ASHA staff in those units. Information about recent staff changes and ASHA National Office recognitions/awards is also included.
Arlene A. Pietranton, PhD, CAE
Subscribe to the ASHA Headlines e-mail list and keep up to date on the latest news from your association.
Many thanks to those who have provided feedback or suggestions regarding these updates.
- May 1, 2014 – Identify the Signs (ITS), the International Communication Project (ICP) 2014, and Better Hearing and Speech Month (BHSM)
- April 1, 2014 – State of the Association
- February 10, 2014 – ASHA's 2013 Cost Savings and Efficiencies
- December 16, 2013 – ASHA's 2014 Public Policy Agenda
- October 21, 2013 – Volunteering with ASHA
- July 30, 2013 – ASHA's Public Policy Agenda
- May 30, 2013 – State of the Association
- April 11, 2013 – Changing Health Care Landscape
- January 17, 2013 – 2012 Cost Savings and Efficiencies at ASHA’s National Office