ASHA CEO Update
The CEO Updates are intended to provide ASHA members with a more in-depth view of various National Office units, their key member services and the names and roles of ASHA staff in those units. Information about recent staff changes and ASHA National Office recognitions/awards is also included.
Arlene A. Pietranton,
Subscribe to the ASHA Headlines e-mail list and keep up to date on the latest news from your association.
Many thanks to those who have provided feedback or suggestions regarding these updates.
- September 2017 – ASHA Career and Leadership Programs Expand Member Opportunities to Excel
- July 2017 – Value of the CCCs Campaign
- May 2017 – Strategic Objective 2, IPE/IPP
- March 2017 – State of the Association
- February 2017 – 2016 Cost Savings and Efficiencies at ASHA's National Office
- January 2017 – Responding to Member Needs: ASHA Free CEU Courses
- December 2016 – ASHA 2017 Public Policy Agenda