Join or Gift an Affiliation to a Special Interest Group
The 18 Special Interest Groups have a lot to offer their affiliates. Since 2012, all SIG affiliates are able to access every SIG's Perspectives—that's 200 new articles annually and more than 2,500 archived articles!
Other great affiliate benefits include
- The opportunity to earn ASHA Continuing Education Units through self-study of Perspectives. Affiliates can earn CEUs for only $5 per issue/exam for their SIGs' Perspectives.
- Members-only online communities
- Exclusive online content
- A 50% discount on select Short Courses at the ASHA Convention
- Discounts on other ASHA continuing education activities
For more information about particular SIGs and what they offer, visit the individual Special Interest Group webpages.
Eligibility and Annual Fees (per Special Interest Group)
Membership in any of our 18 Special Interest Groups is open to
- Affiliates (ASHA Members, International Affiliates, or Associates): $35/SIG
- Students (members of the National Student Speech Language Hearing Association or ASHA members who are full-time doctoral students): $10/SIG
- (Best Method) Contact the ASHA Action Center at 1-800-498-2071 [8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. ET, Monday–Friday]
- Print, complete, and mail in this application form [PDF].
ASHA members are now able to give an affiliate membership to a Special Interest Group.
Contact the ASHA Action Center at 1-800-498-2071 (8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. ET, Monday–Friday) for more information.