Interprofessional Education/Interprofessional Practice (IPE/IPP) Resources
- American Interprofessional Health Collaborative (AIHC)
Offers webinars, conferences, career opportunities in IPE, reports and educational programs, press kit materials, and international resources and reports.
- Council of Academic Programs in Communication Sciences and Disorders (CAPCSD)
Offers videos and resources on how to get started in IPE
- The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine: Global Forum on Innovation in Health Professional Education
Issues reports on interprofessional education and transdisciplinary professional models, offers workshops and other health education activities on strengthening health systems.
- Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC)
Includes report on core competencies for IPE/IPP, portal with peer-reviewed competency-based learning modules and publications, conference proceedings on various topics, curriculum guide for health profession faculty with integrating learning levels.
- Interprofessional Professionalism Collaborative (IPC)
Offers a glossary of interprofessional terminology, interprofessional professionalism behaviors, list of past presentations, FAQs on this collaborative, articles and texts on related IPE/IPP issues.
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
Promotes the Triple-Aim framework and offers reports, whitepapers, case studies, presentations archive, online posters archive, audio and video broadcasts/webinars on improving patient care and a list of other health care websites.
- National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education
Has a "Resource Exchange" portal for IPE/IPP information that includes current and archived articles, webinars, presentations, images, and videos. Currently houses special collections on measurement instruments (26 validated tools) and a peer-reviewed literature compendium inclusive of IPECP and Triple Aim outcomes.
- University of Toronto Centre for Interprofessional Education
Offers tools to implement and enhance IPE/IPP programs as well as reports, brochures, and videos on various aspects related to building IPE/IPP models and related issues.
Learn more about the impact of IPE on the education of audiologists and speech-language pathologists.
For additional questions, contact: [email protected].