National NSSLHA Membership Eligibility
National NSSLHA membership is available
- part- or full-time, undergraduate and graduate students interested in the
study of communication sciences and disorders (CSD);
pursuing speech-language pathology or audiology assistant degrees;
pursuing a doctorate of philosophy or doctorate of audiology;
- or students
enrolled in CSD programs outside of the U.S.
apply for National NSSLHA membership if he/she:
- is able to provide current academic degree information;
- has not applied for or received the ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC);
- has not been barred, removed, or expelled from an academic program as a result of illegal conduct;
- is not currently employed or registered with ASHA as a speech-language pathology assistant (or employed as an assistant in a related profession);
- has less than 10 years of membership in NSSLHA.
National NSSLHA membership.