NSSLHA Membership Eligibility
National NSSLHA Membership
Any person with an interest in communication sciences may apply for national membership in NSSLHA if he/she is:
- able to provide current academic degree information;
- has not applied for or received the ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC);
- has not been barred/removed/expelled from an academic program as a result of illegal conduct;
- is not currently employed as a speech-language pathology assistant (or employed as an assistant in a related profession);
- is not currently registered with ASHA as a speech-language pathology assistant.
- has less than 10 years of membership in NSSLHA
Apply for national NSSLHA membership.