NSSLHA Experience Ambassadors Application
Chapter Ambassador Applications must be submitted by October 1, 2014. Chapters applying for the program must:
- Be in good standing as of September 30 with the national association.
- Provide no fewer than 15 and no more than 30 members who are available to work starting at 8:00 a.m. and ending at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, November 21.
- Register all students that are working as NSSLHA Experience Ambassadors for the ASHA Convention.
- Submit the NSSLHA Experience Ambassadors application, including an essay (tell us about an experience when your local chapter had to work together at a Convention, public event at your school or in the community. Describe what went well, what the chapter learned about team work and what could have been improved?).
- Students who have been accepted as student volunteers with ASHA are not eligible to volunteer as Ambassadors on NSSLHA Experience.
In exchange for the chapter's participation, the national office may issue the chapter a stipend up to $1,000 (amount will depend on the number of students per chapter participating). Each participant will also receive a NSSLHA volunteer shirt and a complimentary ticket to the NSSLHA luncheon.
For more information, contact the NSSLHA national office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* indicates required field.