S.T.E.P. Mentoring Orientation
January 23, 2013
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. ET
Sponsored by S.T.E.P.
The S.T.E.P. Mentoring Orientation is for S.T.E.P. mentees and mentors and will include discussion on how to establish the mentoring relationship, what the expectations are for the program and the value of mentoring goals. Former S.T.E.P. mentees and mentors will serve as knowlege experts.
- Andrea Moxley, S.T.E.P. Mentoring Coach, Associate Director, Multicultural Resources, ASHA
- Charlet Beale, S.T.E.P. Mentoring Coach, Senior Administrative Assistant for Multicultural Affairs, ASHA
- Melanie Johnson, S.T.E.P. Mentoring Coach, Membership Program Manager, ASHA
- Monica Gordon Pershey
- Carol Koch, EdD, CCC-SLP
- Diana Sanchez, CCC-SLP
- Luis F. Riquelme, PhD, CCC-SLP, BRS-S
- Anne P. Bedwinek, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Shelly Soffer
- Jennifer Pollock, CCC-SLP, CLC
- Dawn Cotter-Jenkins
- Katandria L. Johnson, MA, MS, CCC-SLP
- Dr. Nola Radford, CCC-SLP
This free event is open to all ASHA members (it is not offered for CEUs).