Information for Exhibitors
Exhibit Your Products and Services at the 2017 ASHA Convention
**Exhibitors, please be aware of unofficial solicitations for housing reservations and other services.**
Become an Exhibitor | Exhibit Fees | Exhibit Hours | Exhibitor Resources |
Exhibitor Registration | Floor Plans | Contact Information
Join more than 300 companies and organizations that showcase their products and services to approximately 15,000 audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and speech, language, and hearing scientists during the annual ASHA Convention. Don't miss out on this valuable opportunity!
Dates and Location
The 2017 ASHA Convention will be held November 9–11 in the Los Angeles Convention Center, 11201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California 90015.
Become an Exhibitor
Information will be available in February.
2017 Exhibit Fees
||Early Bird Rates (Prices increase $200 per booth beginning August 2.)
|Commercial Corner & Islands
||$2,250 per 100 square feet
||$2,100 per 100 square feet
||$1,200 per 100 square feet
||$1,050 per 100 square feet
ASHA Member Table
For ASHA members exhibiting for the first time, one time only.
Restrictions apply. The application will be available in May.
2017 Exhibit Hall Dates and Hours
|Thursday, November 9
||11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
|Friday, November 10
||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Saturday, November 11
||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
|Tuesday, November 7
||2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
||Island Booths & Early Move-in Only
|Wednesday, November 8
||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Saturday, November 11
||2:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Please e-mail email@example.com to request early move-in.
Exhibitors, please be advised of unofficial solicitations which may target you. Spargo, Inc. is the only official housing company for ASHA. For your own protection, do not make reservations through any unknown housing or travel company. A legitimate company would not call or contact you unless you had initiated contact with them first.
Protect yourself by contacting us first at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to verify authenticity should you receive any phone call, e-mail, letter, or fax solicitation that does not seem official.
We have received reports that the following unauthorized companies have contacted our exhibitors to secure housing:
- Congress Makers
- Trade Show Planners, LLC: 888-511-3437
- HICORD: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- GE Group Travel: 888-467-7279
- National Travel Accommodations/NTA: 877-595-7666
- Allied Acquisition Services: 888-908-8155 or 212-441-3140 or 855-987-4400
- A&C Marketing: 352-375-0086 or 352-264-0044
- Convention Housing Authority: 212-441-3140
- Exhibitors Housing Services: 800-217-4402
- Expo Housing Services/EHS: 866-319-3976
- Exhibition Housing Management/EHM Travel: 866-367-4414
- CH Planners: 800-801-4174
- Executive Events: 888-393-5217
- Exhibitor Housing Services: 800-217-4402
- Trade Show Housing: 877-577-1806
- Calls from the number 661-748-0240. This is a Skype account that does not appear to be affiliated with any company but is widely associated with complaints of scams and malware phishing attacks.
In the past, Fair Guide/Construct Data Publishers from Slovakia has contacted exhibitors to solicit information regarding their exhibitor listings. This is a scam and this company is in no way affiliated with ASHA. Do not sign up for their "free" listing. Fair Guide/Construct Data Publishers obtains copies of Exhibit Guides at different events, sends solicitations for a "free" listing to exhibitors, and then invoices the exhibitors, sometimes for thousands of dollars.
Exhibits, Convention & Meetings, #325
P.O. Box 1160
Rockville, MD 20849
For more information, contact:
Associate Director, Exhibitor Sales and Operations
Director, Exhibit Sales and Operations