For ASHA Convention Attendees
The 2015 ASHA Convention will be held November 12–14, 2015.
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
The ASHA Convention provides a once-a-year opportunity to learn about the latest evidence-based practice, polish your skills, improve your techniques and gain new tools and resources to advance your career and augment your workplace. There is so much to do at the ASHA Convention between attending education sessions, visiting the Exhibit Hall and participating in other special activities that you might not know where to start.
- Obtain approval from your employer to attend. Use these customizable letter and tips.
- Begin planning your Convention schedule early. In addition to education sessions, there are many activities and events in which you can participate such as the Opening General Session and ASHA Awards Ceremony, pre-Convention activities on Wednesday, and the Closing Party on Saturday.
- Check out what Denver has to offer.
- Register early to save on registration fees.
- Book your hotel room early. Limited shuttle service to the Colorado Convention Center will be available for those staying at ASHA hotels; many of the hotels are walkable.
- Arrange your travel early to obtain the best rates. Association Travel Concepts (ATC) is the official travel agency for the ASHA Convention and offers cost-saving discounts.
- Use the Program Planner to search for sessions to attend and build your own personal itinerary. This online resource serves as the advance Convention program.
- Browse the Virtual Expo to find exhibitors. Job seekers can meet employers and interview at the Career Fair.
Other Resources For Attendees
Do you have questions or need more information? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!