Partner Instruction in AAC: Strategies for Building Circles of Support
How Online Conferences Work
Online conferences provide superior access to course material, presenters, and other participants, without the trouble and expense of travel. All you need to participate is a laptop or desktop computer with Internet access. (Mobile devices are not supported.)
The conference includes
- Pre-recorded lectures on a variety of topics, available on demand while the conference is in session. Listen to them any time that fits your schedule.
- A discussion thread related to each lecture. Post your comments and questions, and get reactions from other conference participants and presenters.
- Live text-based chats with presenters. During these scheduled one-hour chats, you can interact directly with presenters. The chats are text-based—no audio. (Use your keyboard to pose questions.) You can earn ASHA CEUs for participating in live chats (but not for reading chat transcripts).
- Handouts and other resources. You may download and print or save handouts from all the lectures, as well as related resource documents.
- Networking with participants. You can search the professional profiles of other participants, and find others with similar professional interests.