PACE: Performance Assessment of Contributions and Effectiveness of Speech-Language Pathologists
The PACE is an evaluation system for speech-language pathologists (SLPs) who practice in school-based setting. It is comprised of three components 1) a portfolio assessment form, 2) self-reflection form, and 3) evaluator observation form.
Download the complete PACE manual [PDF].
- Learn more about what PACE is by reviewing the introductory statement.
- Understand ASHA's requirements for SLPs.
- See the PACE step-by-step guide.
- Familiarize yourself with the terms used throughout the PACE by reviewing the glossary.
- Review the PACE Matrix [PDF].
Questions, Guidance, or More Information
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-498-2071 and ask to speak to a member of the School Services Team or the State Advocacy Team.