Committee on Honors
Liaisons with the Immediate Past President.
Receive nominations for Honors, Fellows, and other Association awards; elect Fellows by a two-thirds vote; transmit nominations for Honors to the Board of Directors where a 75% vote is needed for election.
The Committee on Honors is composed of nine Fellows in good standing with the Association: Three speech-language pathology members, three audiologists, and three members of either profession appointed by the Board.
- Sharon E. Moss , Chair
- Jaynne A. Handelsman, Board Liaison
- Paul Kileny, Vice-Chair
- Joan M. Besing
- Shelly S. Chabon
- Stephanie A. Davidson
- Dennis C. Hampton
- Julie B. Noel
- Janet P. Patterson
- Brian B. Shulman
- 2 meetings annually (June and Committee Day at the ASHA Convention)
- Attendance at the Award Ceremony at Convention
- 2-4 conference calls per year
- 20 hours per month from April - June
- 2-3 hours per month the rest of the year
Desired Service Qualifications/Experiences
- Current ASHA member and through service if appointed
- Fellow of ASHA
- Consecutive terms not permitted
Andrea Falzarano, ex officio ([email protected])