The Call for Papers for the 2013 ASHA Convention is now open. The deadline to submit a proposal is Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific).
The comprehensive and detailed schedule of all education sessions offered at the 2013 ASHA Convention—both oral seminars and poster presentations—will be searchable through the online scheduling tool. The online scheduler, to be available in mid-summer 2013, serves as both the advance Convention program and your own personal planner.
Limited printable program materials will also be available for those who prefer to plan their Convention schedule in advance by reading on paper.
Information for Presenters
Guidelines and information to assist presenters with preparing both oral seminar and poster presentations for the 2013 ASHA Convention will be posted after acceptance notifications for the Call for Papers have been sent later this year.
General Expectations for Sessions Offered at the ASHA Convention
- Education sessions at the ASHA Convention are noncommercial. It is not acceptable to use an education session to advertise a program, product, or service for sale.
- The views that speakers express in education sessions are their own, and do not necessarily reflect ASHA's policies.
- ASHA does not endorse programs, products, or services. Acceptance of a paper for presentation does not constitute ASHA's endorsement of its content.
- Speakers are expected to refrain from comments or humor that disparages the rightful dignity of any person or group.
- Speakers are expected to comply with copyright law and HIPAA regulations in selecting material and images for their presentations. In particular, speakers are cautioned against using images or identifying details of any client or patient without express written permission to do so.